Are you currently in lighting sales, know you are incredibly good at it, yet are up against a glass ceiling and not fully rewarded for your skills? Do you want to break out, realize your full potential, and have full control of your destiny? Global Energy & Lighting is seeking regional partners around the country. Align yourself behind a company that has an unwavering commitment to the highest quality product for every category in which it competes. To be the best, we want the best – best products, best practices, and most importantly, the best people.
We are changing the entire foundation of lighting sales. Global Energy & Lighting has raised $250 million in 2016 to invest in lighting upgrades. The traditional method of lighting sales requires the customer to pay for the lighting, either through cash or a debt financing mechanism. Global’s shared energy savings investment program pays for the entire lighting upgrade with no debt to the customer. The typical barriers to a sale are removed and a sales call now is about showing the customer how, at no cost to them, they can profit from Global investing in their lighting upgrade.
We’re looking for ambitious leaders who welcome full ownership and accountability for our brand. We are searching for a candidate who is adept at selling solutions and has a proven ability to win new customers within their assigned exclusive territory.
This partnership requires a candidate who is eager to be a leader from the first day on the job. Qualified candidates must have a sound sales acumen with a multitude of sales and marketing methods that will sell a specific line of lighting products. This position functions from a home office and can reside anywhere within the United States.
- Status: Full Time
- Location: U.S. Regions — From Home Office
- Commission: $300k+
Included, but are not limited to…
- Create opportunities to increase market share.
- Direct sales to accounts, establish distribution in the local market, and working with local rep agencies for specification and sales of LED products.
- Design and recommend sales programs to set short and long term sales goals for your team.
- Address any questions on products and have the ability to discuss points of difference.
- Provide product training to customers’ staff.
- Provide a consultative sales approach to recommend product and service enhancements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Five years of sales experience within the lighting field, with specific exposure selling LED products into the commercial and industrial vertical markets.
- Existing experience and relationships with lighting distribution.
- Ability to travel throughout your region.
- Results driven with exceptional decision making and judgment skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Successful track record managing accounts and increasing market share.
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Microsoft Office
- Realistic commissions of $300,000+ annually for meeting the average sales metrics for lighting sales professionals.
- Shared energy savings management program
- In-depth product training
- Comprehensive business model
- Sales and marketing assistance
- Access to some of the world’s best commercial lighting solutions
- Revolutionize the way lighting is sold